Hello there everyone!
Well it seems that I have been tagged by the lovely*GreenMandarine
, so I will oblige her by going through with it, no matter how difficult it may turn out
I shall begin with the questions she gave me:
1. What is your favourite dish?
atm, its anything with melted cheese... a lot of it
2. What do you like and dislike most of all in other people?
i hate it when people have big egos and brag about something they've done over and over again.
on the flip side i love talking to people. i think i would die if i couldn't communicate with others
3. In which era and city would you like to live?
i would love to live in europe (preferably athens, paris, london) or sydney. when it comes to the era, i like the one we live in atm- even though its majorly screwed.
4. Which idols did you have when you were a child?
my idols constantly changed, therefore i do not remember
5. Do you have a mascot? What is it?
my cat Sasha, she is the coolest cat anyone could own
6. Do you believe in omens?
sometimes, depends on the omen i guess
7. What is your favourite character of a book, film, cartoon/anime?
there are too many to choose from. due to this i am unable to answer
8. If you had to choose between a million dollars and the ability to fly, what would you choose?
the ability to fly. i mean in a lifetime one can earn a million dollars, but a chance to fly would be once in a lifetime
9. What was the most interesting dream you saw?
all of my interesting dreams consist of me watching a Muse or 30 Seconds to Mars concert
10. What is your favourite weather and why?
i like cold weather. i don't know why, they just seem more peaceful and relaxing when compared to hot days
Ok now, 10 facts about myself:
1. I am obsessed with 30 Seconds to Mars
2. My 2 dream concerts would be Muse and 30 Seconds to Mars
3. I just had surgery and removed 8 teeth
4. Mylo Xyloto and Ceremonials are my favourite albums at the moment
5. I just watched The Hangover for the first time
6. My cat is the cutest fluff ball alive
7. I can't wait until the Hunger Games movie trailer is released
8. I love David Bowie
9. I secretly want eyes like David Bowie (well its not much of a secret anymore)
10. I just finished my yr 11 exams! :woot:
I am just about to break the sacred rules of 'Tagging', but I shan't tag anybody, because I feel a little crook. I hope this entertained some people, otherwise I think its fair to say that it waisted some peopled lives to a good extent